At present DVSA are not confirming ATF resource allocations for the period July to September 2020.
This means that the majority of annual test bookings will not be able to be confirmed by an ATF.
DVSA have assured that the reason for this is that they do not want to commit to bookings until they are clear on how the reintroduction of testing will be phased in and not because tests will not be available during this period.
DVSA are reviewing the situation and are looking to return to testing as soon as it is safe to do so. DVSA are working alongside CPT, RHA and FTA to decide the best way to begin testing again.