BACKing your Business – Free seminar
- Event Date: 25 September
- Venue: Clitheroe
- Venue Address: Backhouse Jones, Hey Road, Barrow, Clitheroe, BB7 9WD
- Event Time: 10.00am-12.00pm
- Price Per Delegate: £0
Would you gamble the cash and other assets of your business on the turn of a wheel?
Many operators do this without realising, but this can be avoided with planning so that:
• Your business’ assets become less vulnerable.
• Your tax bill is lower.
• The future of your business is secured.
Want your business to stay in the family when you retire?
Some operators could reduce both the personal stress and their tax bill with a small amount of planning and strategies to:
• Identify and prepare a successor.
• Manage the transition in a tax effective way.
• Extract profit.
• Ensure a successful future for the business.
Backhouse Jones and Pierce invite you to a free breakfast seminar from 10am to 12pm on 25 September 2019 to guide you through these issues and BACK your business.