- Event Start Date: 11 February, 2021
- Event End Date: 11 February, 2021
- Venue Address:
- Event Time:10:00 - 11:30
- Price Per Delegate:£54.00
- Tickets Remaining:143
Are your goods or staff crossing borders? – What EU need to know
If you are an operator in the goods sector who employs EU nationals or does business with the EU, this is the course for you. Our EU specialist will cover:
- The Deal – Outline of the “EU-UK Trade and Co-Operation Agreement” (sometimes referred to as the FTA or the TCA) as relevant to operators.
- Practical customs management – Basic import and export requirements, EORIs, safety security and key declarations.
- General transit methods – Frictionless transit including an examination of ATA carnets, CTC convention and TIR carnets.
- Origin of Goods – Statement of origin and other documents.
- UK Licenses for the Community – Market access, cabotage, exemptions.
- Drivers – Kent, green cards, driving licences, GHIC/EHIC, visa position.
- Foreign workers – Overview of the EU Settlement Scheme, pre-settled status, settled status, exemptions, how to apply.
- The Island of Ireland.
Date: 11 January 2021
Time: 10:00 – 11:30
Cost: £45 plus VAT per person (20% discount for BACKup members – email email@example.com)