The future for legal advice
BACKup has been devised to cover the advice your business needs to manage human resource and employment issues – all for an affordable fixed monthly fee based on the number of employees your business has.
The scheme provides 24/7 immediate access to expert employment lawyers regarding wide ranging HR matters together with representation at Employment Tribunals.
Our service minimises the calamities and costs that can be caused by employment disputes and employment litigation because, let’s be frank, if a crisis happens, the time for preparation has passed.
Our lawyers take the reins, enabling you to concentrate on running your business.
What do I get?
Our seamless service is provided to guide you through the irksome management of employees. BACKup provides a complete HR service offering daily practical advice and representation at an Employment Tribunal.
- Drafting settlement agreements
- Representation at an Employment Tribunal
Advice & assistance on all standard employment enquiries including:
- The Working Time Regulations 1998 (as amended)
- The Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations 2005
- Misconduct and disciplinary matters (including dismissal)
- Wages, bonuses, attendance bonuses, overtime and general pay disputes
- Unlawful deduction from wages, loans and training costs
- Sickness absence and long term illness
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Parental leave and time off for dependants
- Flexible working requests
- Confidentiality and restrictive covenants
- The Equality Act 2010 (including sex, disability, race, age, sexual orientation, disability related discrimination)
- Agency Worker Regulations 2010
- Issues relating to casual, self-employed and agency staff
How much will it cost for my employees? Choose the BACKup subscription that suits you
Number of employees covered
Get in touch for more information
“We were extremely pleased with the level of support and expertise provided by James and Stephanie throughout our legal process. They gave us sophisticated, detailed and pragmatic advice in a fluid, sometimes stressful situation. We were impressed with their responsiveness – often at short notice we were able to get the reassurance or guidance we needed to act appropriately. Always professional and effective in their communications, we are very grateful for the level of service and support we received!”Jaques of London